Ways to Increase the Efficiency of Heating Enterprise Management Under Market Relations (on the Example of Kramatorsk Heating Network)
The theoretical and practical aspects of effective enterprise management are considered in the paper. The efficiency of functioning is analyzed and the general analysis of the activity of the Kramatorsk District Heating Utility (KVP) of the Kramatorsk City Council is provided. The structure of financial resources at the enterprise is investigated. Profit generation is analyzed and liquidity balance analysis of the Kramatorsk Heat Network is conducted. The main problems of this enterprise and ways of overcoming them are revealed. Recommendations are given to increase the efficiency of the management of the heat supply enterprise in terms of market relations on the example of KVP «Kramatorsk District Heating Network», namely: modernization and reconstruction of equipment; replacement of thermal networks with modern ones; replacement of old boilers with more productive new ones; insulation insulation of thermal networks; advocacy for community involvement in resource management; development of deregulation projects by the authorities; observance of the standards of accounting of the produced energy. Compliance with these guidelines will improve the quality of services provided to the analyzed company and will reduce the cost of products sold, which in turn will lead to the fact that all consumers will pay a fair price for the services received in time.
The purpose of this article is to theoretically substantiate and develop practical recommendations for the effective management of a heat supply company under market relations. The relevance of the chosen topic is due to the need for effective management of enterprises in the current state of the economy, the imperfection of theoretical, methodological and legislative support for the effective functioning of enterprises, as well as anti-crisis management, the need for systematic research on the formation of integrated anti-crisis management of enterprise finances; improvement of the state policy in the sector, improvement of the real sector of the economy, which will help to improve financial security of both individual domestic enterprises and the economy as a whole.
The scientific novelty of the obtained results is the development of recommendations for improving the efficiency of management of the heat supply company in terms of market relations. The practical value is that the results of the study can be used for other district heating systems of all types of property, which operate in the sphere of providing services to the population.
2. Osovskaya G.V., Osovsky O.A. Fundamentals of Management: Educ. tool. Kyiv: Condor, 2016. 664 p.
3. Kovalchuk I.V. Economics of theenterprise: textbook. tool. Kiev: Knowledge, 2008. 679 p.
4. V.A.Rulev, S.O.Gutkevich Management: Teaching. tool. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2011. 312 p.
5. Shatun V.T. Fundamentals of Management: Teach. tool. Nikolaev: Theedition of MSU of them. Petra Mogili, 2016. 376 p.
6. Lapina I.S., Goncharenko O.M., Velichko G.O.Financial management: textbook. tool. / perrow IS Lapina. Odessa: Atlanta, 2016. 313 p.
7. Schwab L.I. Economics of the enterprise: textbook. tool. For students. High ereducation. Closed Kyiv, 2014. 568 p.
8. Ivanilov O.S. Economy of the enterprise: a textbook for students. High ereducation. Closed Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2009. 728 p.
9. Grinchutsky V.I., Karapetyan E.T., Pogrischuk B.V.Economics of the nterprise: textbook. tool. Kyiv: Center for Educationa lLiterature, 2010. 304 p.
10. Nikiforova L.O. Economyof the enterprise: an electronic manual. URL: http://posibnyky.vntu.edu.ua/nikiforova-book/ (accessed: 10/13/2019)
11. Kramatorsk District Heating Utility Enterprise, Kramatorsk City Council, Kramatorsk URL: http://kramts.com (accessed: 10/15/2019)
12. Vaskovskaya K.V., Sych O.A. Financial Management: Educ. tool. Lviv: GALICH-PRESS, 2017. 236 p.
13. Yukhimenko P.I., Fedosov V.M., Lazebnik L.L.Theory of finance: a textbook. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2010. 576 p.
14. Nipialidi O.Y., Karpyshyn N.I. Finances of enterprises: textbook. tool. Ternopil: Economic Thought, 2016. 232 p.
15. Danilov A.D., Paentko T.V. Business finance in questions and answers: textbook. tool. Kyiv: CST, 2013. 272 p.
16. Economic analysis and diagnostics of the state of the modern enterprise: textbook. tool. 2nd species. recycling. andextra. / T.D.Kostenko, E.O. Pidgora, V.S. Ryzhikov [an dothers]. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2017. 400 p.
17. Moroz P.M. Analysis of development and implementation of autonomous heat sources / NewTopicMagazine. 2009. № 2. P. 12-15
18. Berdnikova T.B. Analysis and diagnostics of financial and economic activity of the enterprise: textbook. tool. Kyiv, 2012. 215 p.
19. Samoylenko I.А., Kolesnik M.S. Modern approaches to improving the level of energy efficiency of public utilities and state-owned enterprises in the framework of public-private partnership. Adaptive management: theory and practice. Economics. 2018. Vip. 4 (8). URL: http://am.eor.in.ua/images/adapt/Vol.4ekon8/ 18ekon4_8samoylenko.pdf.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.