Problems and Trends of the Development of Labor Market in Ukraine
The article discusses mechanisms and models of state regulation of the labor market in Ukraine. The system of relations in the labor market is one of the most urgent directions of the socio-economic link of the state. The greatest influence on a state and dynamics of development of labor market provide socio-economic factors. The purpose of article is the research and assessment of the Ukrainian labor market, determine the socio-economic conditions for its development. It was noted not high position in a number of international rankings, a much higher level of remuneration in European countries than in Ukraine in recent years. It was analyzed the tendencies of labor migration of Ukrainian citizens under the conditions of European integration. Key problems in the development of the labor market in Ukraine include: low level of unemployment regulation, lack of clear structure of the labor market, insufficient number of jobs, lack of mechanisms for regulating the labor market, etc. It was investigated the main foreign models of regulation of employment and the labor market. It was considered the creation of a migration labor exchange to solve the problems of employment of Ukrainian citizens abroad. The implementation of this program will bring back into the labor market able-bodied unemployed citizens who already long time cannot find work in Ukraine and reduce the abuse associated with the shadow economy that does not declare their income. It was established that the effectiveness of solving the problems of the labor market and employment are substantially caused by state regulation. There are given the main directions of ensuring the efficiency of state management of the labor market of Ukraine on the basis of the conducted research of problems and tendencies of development, foreign experience. The directions include flexible employment policies at the national and regional levels, improving the system of continuing vocational education, creating appropriate legislation, promoting the development of the national economy and legalizing shadow employment.
2. Derzhavna sluzhba zainiatosti Ukrainy : veb-sait. URL: www.dcz.gov.ua/.
3. Zovnishnia trudova mihratsiia naselennia Ukrainy. Statystychnyi biuleten za 2010–2019 roky. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy : veb-sait. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
4. Kakoe buduschee u dostoynogo truda v Evrope i Tsentralnoy Azii: vozmozhnosti i vyizovyi [Tekst] : Doklad Generalnogo direktora MOT / De-syatoe Evropeyskoe regionalnoe soveschanie MOT. Stambul, 2–5 oktyabrya 2017 g. S. 9.
5. Pokaznyky zainiatosti ta bezrobittia naselennia ta yikh dynamika v Ukraini: publykatsiia dokumentiv Derzhavnoi Sluzhby Statystyky Ukrainy URL: https://ukrstat.org/uk/express/expres_u.html/.
6. Torzhevskyi M. V. Detinizatsiia zainiatosti naselennia v Ukraini : dys. … kand. ekon. nauk: 08.00.07 Kyiv, 2017. – 212 s.
7. Ukraina: perspektyvy rozvytku. Konsensus-prohnoz. Materialy z makroekonomichnoho prohnozuvannia. Minekonomrozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy. Vy-pusk 49. 2019. 44 s. URL: http://www.me.gov.ua/Documents/List?lang=uk-UA&tag=Konsensus-prognoz/.
8. Ukrainska mihratsiia v umovakh hlobalnykh i natsionalnykh vyklykiv XXI stolittia: naukove vydannia / nauk. red. U.Ia. Sadova. Lviv, 2019. 110 s.
11. Cherniaieva E.V., Cherniaiev A.A. Problemyi sohraneniya intellektualnogo potentsiala obschestva v kontekste integratsii Ukrainyi v Evropeyskiy soyuz Adaptivne upravlinnya: teoriya i praktika. Ekonomika, Vipusk. 5 (10), 2018. 23 s. URL: https://amtp.org.ua/index.php/ journal2/article/view/103.
9. Posting of workers: Council reaches agreement. Press release № 614/17 on 24.10.2017. Council of the European Union, October 2017. URL: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2017/10/23-epscoposting-of-workers/.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.