Adaptive Management of the Quality of Professional Staff Activity
The article deals with the attempt to show the modern society changes actualize the problem of finding optimal ways of managing the staff of enterprises. The analysis to the basic approaches of adaptive management is presented. Adaptation is being considered as the interaction of an individual or social group with the social environment. Most modern organizations fall short of standards of modern management systems for their ability to change quickly. The conclusion is made that increasing the level of adaptation of staff to new conditions has a positive impact on the attitude of the staff to their work. At the same time, increasing the level of staff adaptation to new conditions has a positive effect on the return of staff to the enterprise. As a result of the analysis, the author reveals possible ways to move the company to a higher stage in the market through the efficient work of staff, which is traced through the system of adaptive management.
The article discusses the conditions and examples of flexible management. The main condition is staff motivation. In private organizations and firms, material motivation is used. This is a bonus, an internal loan, a payment during the year of part of the profits provided by the employees of the firm. In addition, attention is paid to intangible incentives, which enables staff to feel like a professional, to gain social recognition, to increase their professional competence, and so on.
Japanese companies treat employees as family members, create a supportive environment, confidence in the future, a positive working climate, employee involvement in managerial decisions, and others.
Adaptive management involves periodic measurement of the quality of staff for conscious self-development and self-organization, aimed at improving the quality of staff through their involvement in management processes.
2. Aktualnыe problemы upravlenyia personalom orhanyzatsyy [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu : http://opersonale.ru/upravlenie-personalom/upravlenie-personalom-upravlenie-personalom/aktualnye-problemy-upravleniya-personalom-organizacii.html
3. Blyznychenko H. S. Obgruntuvannia umov upravlinnia, motyvatsii ta utrymannia personalu u servisnykh orhanizatsiiakh : zb. tez za materialamy studentskoi nauk. konf. / Ukr. inzh.-ped. akad.. Kharkiv: UIPA. Ch.5., 2016, S. 14.
4. Voloshyna N. M. Alternatyvnyi protses otsinky upravlinskoho personalu za katehoriiamy. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka. Ekonomika. Vypusk 5(10), 2018. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Rezhym dostupu : https://amtp.org.ua/index.php/journal2/article/view/94/64
5. Yelnykova H. V. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: mizhhaluzevi zviazky, naukovo-prykladnyi aspekt: Kol. monohrafiia H. V.Ielnykova, T. A.Borova, Z. V.Riabova ta in. /Za zah. i nauk. red.. H. V.Ielnykovoi. Kh.: Machulin. 2017. 440 s.
6. Kulykov H. V. Yaponskyi menedzhment y teoryia mezhdunarodnoi konkurentosposobnosty. M.:Эkonomyka. 2000. 247 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.