Methodology of formation of design competence in future teachers of technical disciplines on the basis of interdisciplinary
The method of formation of design competence in future teachers of technical disciplines on the basis of interdisciplinary approach is considered in the article. The existing models of formation of design competence in students of pedagogical education are analyzed, their structural components and content are determined. Generalized information on structural components in all analyzed models of design competence formation. Each structural component and its content are considered in detail for similarities and differences.
The model of methods of formation of design competence at future teachers of technical disciplines on the basis of the interdisciplinary approach is developed, its structural components are substantiated: target, methodological, substantial, organizational-activity and diagnostic. The content of each structural component of the model is designed.
The target component of the model is designed taking into account the current state of vocational education in Ukraine, the peculiarities of the activities of teachers related to the design of the educational process.
The methodological component of the model is designed taking into account competency and interdisciplinary approaches.
The content component of the model is designed on the basis of the analysis of types of didactic projects and structure of activity of the teacher of technical disciplines concerning their development.
The organizational and activity component of the model is designed in the form of didactic tools of methods of formation of design competence for conducting lectures and practical classes. Project tasks of three levels of complexity on the basis of which the concept of a rank of design competence is entered are developed.
The diagnostic component of the model allowed to determine the criteria and indicators of the formation of design competence. The levels of formation of design competence of each rank are introduced, which can be determined with the help of the developed criteria and indicators, which allows to draw a conclusion about the general formation of design competence.
1. Bilyk V.V. Formuvannia proektuvalnoi kompetentnosti u maibutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv shveinoho profiliu v protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky [Formation of design competence in future engineers-teachers of sewing profile in the process of professional training]: dys. kan. ped. n. / V.V. Bilyk. Khmelnytskyi, 2015. 217s.
2. Briukhanova N.O. Metodyka navchannia maibutnikh vykladachiv tekhnichnykh dystsyplin proektuvanniu dydaktychnykh materialiv [Methods of teaching future teachers of technical disciplines to design didactic materials] / Metodychni rekomendatsii vykladacham riznomanitnykh dystsyplin, shcho vykladaiut v inzhenerno-pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladakh. Kh.: UIPA, 2001.154s.
3. Dokuchaieva V. V. Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady proektuvannia innovatsiinykh pedahohichnykh system [Theoretical and methodological principles of designing innovative pedagogical systems] : avtoref. dys. … d-ra ped. nauk : 13.00.01 / V. V. Dokuchaieva. Luhansk, 2007. 21s.
4. Krasovska O.O. Mizhdystsyplinarnyi pidkhid do profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv pochatkovoi shkoly u haluzi mystetskoi osvity zasobamy innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii [Interdisciplinary approach to professional training of future primary school teachers in the field of art education by means of innovative technologies]. Pedahohichni nauky: teoriia, istoriia, innovatsiini tekhnolohii, 2015. №9. S.24-31.
5. Levina I.A. Formuvannia kreatyvno-proektuvalnoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh uchyteliv zasobamy multymediinoho navchalnoho posibnyka z pedahohiky [Formation of creative and design competence of future teachers by means of a multimedia textbook on pedagogy]. Problemy suchasnoho pidruchnyka. 2017. №19. S.166-175.
6. Lytvynenko O.V. Profesiino pedahohichne proektuvannia navchalnoho protsesu u VNZ [Professional pedagogical design of the educational process in higher education]. Visnyk Luhanskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Pedahohichni nauky, 2012. № 22(5). S. 103-108.
7. Lisina L.O. Model pidhotovky vchytelia v pisliadyplomnii osviti do pedahohichnoho proektuvannia [Model of teacher training in postgraduate education for pedagogical design]. Visnyk Chernihivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu. Pedahohichni nauky, 2013. Vyp. 109. S. 196-200.
8. Teoriia ta metodyka profesiinoi osvity [Theory and methods of vocational education]: navch. posib. / Z. N. Kurliand, T. Yu. Osypova, R. S. Hurin [ta in.] ; za red. Z. N. Kurliand. K. : Znannia, 2012. 390 s.
9. Juergen Koeberlein-Kerler Process of project competence formation among future technical teachers based on the application of interdisciplinary approach // Naukovyi zhurnal «Virtus». Vydavnytstvo CPM «ASF», 2021. №51. S.46-51.