Preparation of future specialists in the pedagogical sphere for expert activities on an adaptive basis
This article is devoted to the actual problem of enhancing the quality of training of teachers, which is due to the need for professionals who are able to perform expert activities in educational institutions of different levels. The publications of the last years were analyzed and it was found out that the training of pedagogical professionals for expert activity is not carried out systematically in some foreign countries and in Ukraine, short-term, in the form of seminars, introductory briefings, trainings, conferences, creative training laboratories or as part of the master's program and postgraduate training. It is shown that modern professional activity is connected with advisory activity, educational analytics, project activity, control in education, etc.
The examination of the educational process management at the educational institution as a component of the expert activity is reviewed. It was characterized the flexible activity of the expert, and its underlying principles and examined the concept of "expertise" as a component of analytical-synthetic activity, which is becoming more adaptive in education. It was presented the technology of pedagogical expertise and its components; objects of educational expertise; procedure for expert evaluation, which has a preparatory, technological, and concluding stages, revealing their essence; provides an algorithm for conducting research using the method of expert evaluation. The meaning of the notion of "expert" is described. The educational expert is a person independent and on the side of a particular institution and performs a broad analysis of the unprecedented facts, phenomena, events. The expert can be a person with expertise and consulting experience who can professionally conduct interviews with the head of the facility, members of the administration, teachers, practical psychologists, students, parents, etc.
This article reveals tensions in the preparation of future educators to expert work in an adaptive setting, and describes the main tools for implementing expert work in educational institutions of different levels.
1. Bodnar, O. (2015). Spetsyfika pidhotovky eksperta-analityka v osviti [Specifics of training an expert analyst in education], „Studia Zarządzania i Finansów”. Zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi. Aspekty ekonomiczne i socjologiczne [Management of Human Resources – Economic and Social Acspect], 8, 115-123. [in Ukrainian].
2. Yeromenko, O. A. (2020). Adaptyvna systema profesiinoi pidhotovky mahistriv z upravlinnia navchalnym zakladom: teoriia i praktyka [Adaptive system of professional training of masters in school management: theory and practice]. Kharkiv: FOP Panov A. M. [in Ukrainian].
3. Ivasiv, O. (2020). Model ekspertnoho otsiniuvannia proektnoi diialnosti v zakladi zahalnoi serednoi osvity [Model of expert evaluation of project activity in a general secondary education institution]. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka. Seriia Pedahohika [Adaptive control: theory and practice. Pedagogy series], 10 (19). https://doi.org/10.33296/2707-0255-10(19)-12
4. Kasianova, O. M. (2011). Tekhnolohiia zdiisnennia pedahohichnoi ekspertyzy zahalnoi serednoi osvity rehionu u systemi yoho sotsialno-ekonomichnoho i kulturno-dukhovnoho rozvytku [Technology of pedagogical examination of general secondary education of the region in the system of its socio-economic and cultural-spiritual development]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Ser. «Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota» [Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Ser. "Pedagogy. Social work"], 22, 66–68.
5. Kaut, N. M. (2012). Osobystisna adaptovanist molodshykh shkoliariv [Personal adaptability of junior schoolchildren]. Problemy suchasnoi psykholohii: zbirnyk naukovykh prats K-PNU imeni Ivana Ohiienka, Instytutu psykholohii im. H. S. Kostiuka NAPN Ukrainy [Problems of modern psychology: a collection of scientific works of K-PNU named after Ivan Ogienko, Institute of Psychology. GS Kostyuk NAPS of Ukraine], 17, 157-165.
6. Ohneviuk, V. Sysoieva S. (2015) Pidhotovka ekspertiv u haluzi osvity v Ukraini [Training of experts in the field of education in Ukraine]. Osvitolohiia [Osvitology], 4, 54-60.
7. Strazhnikova, I. V. (2021). Istoriohrafichnyi aspekt pidhotovky osvitnikh ekspertiv u zakladakh vyshchoi osvity [Historiographical aspect of training educational experts in higher education institutions]. Pedahohichnyi almanakh [Pedagogical almanac], (47), 209-216. https://doi.org/10.37915/pa.vi47.170
8. Tryhub, I. (2019). Pidhotovka ekspertiv u haluzi osvity: dosvid Skhidnoi Yevropy [Training of experts in the field of education: the experience of Eastern Europe]. Neperervna profesiina osvita: teoriia i praktyka [Continuing professional education: theory and practice], (1), 88–92. https://doi.org/10.28925/1609-8595.2019.1.8892
9. Osvitolohiia: pidhotovka ekspertiv u haluzi osvity: navchalno-metodychnyi posibnyk [Osvitology: training of experts in the field of education: a textbook] (2015). Kyiv: TOV Vydavnyche pidpryiemstvo «Edelveis».
10. Protsenko, O., Melnychenko, O., Bulvinska, O. (2022). Profesiina pidhotovka ekspertiv u haluzi osvity: analitychnyi zvit (2021 r.) [Vocational training of experts in the field of education: analytical report (2021).]. Kyiv: Kyivskyi universytet imeni Borysa Hrinchenka.
11. Fedorova, N. F. (2017). Pro pedahohichnu ekspertyzu [About pedagogical examination.]. Osvita ta rozvytok obdarovanoi osobystosti [Education and development of a gifted personality], 4 (59), 14-22.
12. Chepa, M.-L. A. (2011). Psykholohichna ekspertyza osvity [Psychological examination of education.]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats instytutu psykholohii im. H. S. Kostiuka NAPN Ukrainy [Collection of scientific works of the Institute of Psychology G. S. Kostyuk NAPS of Ukraine], XII (5), 337 341.