YOUTH CLUBS AS AN EXAMPLE OF IMPLEMENTATION OF ADAPTIVE-SOCIALIZATION CONCEPT OF SOCIAL WORK IN SCHOOL
Abstract: The article analyzes the adaptive-socialization concept of organization of social work in educational institutions and considers the content, directions and forms of activity of youth organizations in educational institutions as one of the effective forms of this concept. Based on the analysis of the literature, the relevance of further scientific research on the place of youth organizations in educational institutions of social and pedagogical influence on the educational recipients was revealed. Thus, the basis of the adaptive-socialization concept of social work determines the active movement of the individual to identify and solve social problems in interaction with a specific community (members of the youth organization and members of the territorial community). Adaptive-socialization activities of the social service in the educational establishment aim to accumulate the social potential of the student youth to respond to the social requests of the student and community. The leading role of the pedagogical team in the activity of the organization was emphasized and the first steps of creation of such organization and further mechanisms of interaction with it were determined. The role of the youth organization in the educational establishment in the process of personal development of the educational recipients, as well as the possible corrective work of the social service are emphasized. Accentuated on the site of organization in positioning of educational institution about territorial community. The adaptive and socializing potential of active public activity is highlighted both within the educational establishment and in the territorial community. The example of the activity of the Sokoly Youth Club at the Vasylkiv Academic Lyceum "Prestige" (Vasylkiv, Kyiv region) illustrates the positive dynamics of increasing the level of socialization of club members, adaptation to the realities and challenges of life in the local community, awareness of the organization and implementation of social activities, readiness for presentation and protection of their activities in relations with members of the community, motivation for further active social activity among both peers and adults. Prospects for further scientific research determine the development of a model of extracurricular activities of educational recipients on the example of school youth organization, determine the directions of relationships and interaction of members of the organization with socio-pedagogical and socio-psychological services in educational institutions, working out new directions of educational and educational organizations, social and pedagogical support of civic socialization in the activities of youth organizations in the institution and education.
2. Ladewig H. Assessing the impact of 4-H on former members / Howard Ladewig, John K. Thomas. – College Station: Texas Tech. University, 1987. 365 p.; Hanks M. Adult voluntary associations and adolescent socialization / Michael Hanks, Bruce K. Eckland // The Sociological Quarterly. 1978. № 19. P. 481-490.
3. Verba S. Voice and equality: civic volunteerism in American politics / Sidney Verba, Kay L. Schlozman, Henry E. Brady. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1995. 480 p.
4. Holubkova N. L. Rol molodizhnykh orhanizatsii ta rukhiv u stanovlenni aktyvnoi hromadianskoi pozytsii amerykanskykh shkoliariv. Pedahohichni nauky: visn. Zhytomyr. derzh. un-tu. 2008. Vyp. 42. S. 69-73.
5. Honcharenko S. U. Problemy humanitaryzatsii zmistu shkilnoi osvity. Pedahohika i psykholohiia. 1999. № 4. S. 17–25.
6. Shevchuk A.V. Standartyzatsiia osvity yak vazhlyva umova rozvytku rehionalnykh osvitnikh system. Rehionalna ekonomika. 2013. №1. S. 107-113. URL: file:///C:/Users/dema/Desktop/regek_2013_1_15.pdf
7. Adaptyvne upravlinnia v osviti: profesiini ta hromadsko aktyvni shkoly: Kol. Monohrafiia / H.V. Yelnykova, S.H. Kravets, O.O. Zahika ta in./Za zah. i nauk. red. H.V.Ielnykovoi. Kharkiv: Machulyn 2019. 370 s., s. 307.
8. Hromadsko aktyvni shkoly v Ukraini: kroky do dii / Uporiadnyky: N.Sofii, Yu.Kavun. K.: Vseukrainskyi fond «Krok za krokom», 2005. 160 s.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.