DEVELOPMENT OF ADAPTIVE CAPACITIES OF A PERSON WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS IN AN ADAPTIVE INCLUSIVE SPACE.
Summary. The article discusses the impact of self-concept on the adaptive capacity of a person with special needs. It is considered how the system of ideas influences the development of the individual. The origins of the problem are described, the characterization of the personality of students with disability status is given. The origins of the problem are described, the characterization of the personality of students with disability status is given. The main task of adaptive inclusive space as a system should be to promote the transformation of the student's inner position, namely, negative personal formations in the structure of self-concept. When developing mechanisms for adaptation of students with special needs, it is necessary to take into account the self-concept, which is characterized by identification with its social status of a disabled person and an increasing tendency to preserve such facilities. The origins of the problem are described, the characterization of the personality of students with disability status is given.
Тhe ways of correction of the self-concept of the disabled, namely, the stimulation to reflexive activity, as a condition that provides the transition to awareness of oneself and problems that hinder the development and adaptation to the educational space, which involves the realization of the subject of special activity, at the same time cognitive and personal character that is already the beginning of the process of developing the adaptive capacity of a student with special needs. One of the conditions for the unfolding of reflection is the failure of the activity, the violation of its natural course, when attempts to use the known methods of action do not work or it is obvious that they cannot be used in this case. The presence of such contradictions requires the personality to resolve the question of their life orientations, which is a mechanism for the development of adaptive capacity of the individual. The corrective component of adaptive inclusive space should help to change the negative concept to the professional self-concept as a result of the interaction of information coming from the internal, subjective world and the external environment, represented primarily by the educational environment of the higher education institution.
2. Vasylenko O.M., Profesiina refleksiia v strukturi innovatsiinoi diialnosti pedahoha [Elektronnyi resurs] / Vasylenko O.M. // Analy Berdianskoho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu. – Rezhym dostupu: http://bdpu.org/scientific_published/conf_2008/
3. Drach S.V. Suprovid navchannia studentiv z obmezhenymy mozhlyvostiamy v inkliuzyvnomu osvitnomu prostori. / S.V.Drach // Zb. nauk. Prats Khmelnytskoho instytutu sotsialnykh tekhnolohii Universytetu Ukraina. -№3.- 2011. – S.25-29.
4. Drozdova I.V, Khramtsova V.V.,Honchar Yu.O., Kolhanov I.A.Osobystist molodykh liudei z invalidnistiu u konteksti Ya-kontseptsii / I.V Drozdova, V.V.Khramtsova, Yu.O.Honchar, I.A. Kolhanov //Ukrainskyi visnyk medyko-sotsialnoi ekspertyzy.- №3-4 (25-26). – 2017. – S.2128.resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: https:zakon.gov.ua/go 1556-18.
5. Kyktenko A.Y. Tekhnolohyia samorazvyvaiushcheho obuchenyia studentov s ynvalydnostiu: vozmozhnosty, opыt, perspektyvi (v kontekste "Ia — kontseptsyy")/ A.Y. Kyktenko // Aktualni problemy navchannia ta vykhovannia liudei z osoblyvymy potrebamy. - №1(3). -2004.
6. Maksymenko S.D. Henetychna psykholohiia osobystosti: psykhichnyi rozvytok i navchannia / Zb. naukovykh prats Kamia nets-Podilskoho natsionalnoho universytetu Im. I. Ohiienka, Instytutu psykholohii im. H.S. Kostiuka NAPN Ukrainy / za nauk. Red.. S.D. Maksymenka, L.A. Onufriievoi. — Vyp.31. — Kamianets_podilskyi: Aksioma, 2016. — S. 7–19.
7. Pastushenko N. B. Rozvytok refleksyvnykh umin u studentiv yak skladovoi hotovnosti do pedahohichnoi diialnosti //naukovi zapysky ndu im. m. hoholiapsykholoho-pedahohichni nauky. – 2015. – № 4
8. Social participation and quality of life in physically disabled persons: a co-relational study / S. Bhat, S. Shah, T. Rizvi // International Education and Research J. — 2017.— T. 3, № 6.— P. 279–280.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.