DEVELOPMENT OF THE ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE OF THE EDUCATION LEADER OF EDUCATION BASED ON PEDAGOGICAL SKILLS
The essence of organizational culture of the head of educational institution, its humanistic direction and vectors of development are revealed in the article. Organizational culture (as a phenomenon) in the world theory and practice of management is defined in the humanistic approach to the organization and management of people in it, where the main task of management is adaptation to the external environment and trying to change it through the development of organizational culture, which helps to influence the activities of the organization through established values, norms, traditions, language, etc.; equips executives with a special system of concepts that makes day-to-day leadership of people meaningful and understandable. A great potential in addressing this issue is the process of professional training of executives, during which it is possible to influence both the interests of the organization as a whole and its individual members – teachers.
The role of the leader in the development of organizational culture of the modern school is positioned, which requires not only comprehensive knowledge, perfect knowledge of management science, but also true dedication and unlimited responsibility for the task, high pedagogical skills. Analyzing scientific approaches to the study of this problem is necessary to develop methods that would increase the motivation of managers to constantly seek ways to improve management credo, and, as a consequence, create the benchmarks of their professional behavior and organization of management activities. The results of the study are summarized regarding the essence of pedagogical skill, which includes the following components: professional competence, readiness for creative professional activity, pedagogical abilities and pedagogical technique. It is determined that the pedagogical skills of the head of the modern school are considered in the context of introduction of new effective educational technologies, rational use of didactic, material and technological and human resources, achievements of the national pedagogical theory and practice, high level of organizational culture of raising the educational level of the educational cadre.
2. Honcharenko S. U. (2004) Pryntsyp fundamentalnosti osvity. Problemy ta perspektyvy formuvannia natsionalnoi humanitarno-tekhnichnoi elity: Zb. nauk. pr. / Za red. L.L. Tovazhnianskoho ta O.H. Romanovskoho. Kharkiv: NTU «KhPI», Vyp. 5 (9). S. 107-118. [in Ukrainian].
3. Ziaziun I. A. (2001) Pedahohichnyi profesionalizm u konteksti profesiinoi svidomosti. Pedahoh profesiinoi shkoly: zb. nauk. pr. K.: Naukovyi svit. Vyp. 1. S. 8-17. [in Ukrainian].
4. Makarenko A. S. (1958) Soch. v 7 t. M.: Akademyia ped.nauk Refer, T.5. 558 s. [in Russian]
5. I.A.Ziaziun, L.V.Kramushchenko, I.F.Kryvonos ta in. (2004). Pedahohichna maisternist: Pidruchnyk / Za red. I.A.Ziaziuna. 2-he vyd., dopov. i pererobl. K.: Vyshcha shk., 422 s. [in Ukrainian].
6. Slobodchykov V. Y. (1994) Rozvytok subiektyvnoi realnosti v ontohenezi: (psykholohycheskye osnovy proektuvannia v utvorenni): Dys. ... d-ra psykhol. nauk:19.00.01, 19.00.07. / Psykhol. yn-t RAO y Yn-t ped. innovatsii RAO. M., 75 s. [in Ukrainian].
7. Sukhomlynskyi V.A. (1979) Yzbrannыe pedahohycheskye sochynenyia: v 3-kh t. /sost. O.S. Bohdanova, V.Z. Smal M.: Pedahohyka, T.1.560 s. [in Russian]
8. Tymoshko H.M. (2011) Istorychni aspekty rozvytku orhanizatsiinoi kultury kerivnyka v systemi upravlinnia zahalnoosvitnim navchalnym zakladom URL: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/Vchdpu/ped/2011_84/Tym.pdf. (data zvernennia 03.03.2019) [in Ukrainian].
9. Shamova T. I (2001) Upravlenie obrazovatel'nymi sistemami. M.: Vlados, 187 s. [in Russian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.