EVALUATION OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THE INSTITUTION OF GENERAL SECONDARY EDUCATION
Abstract. In recent decades, the issue of the humanitarian sphere, in particular education, has been in the focus of attention of politicians, public figures, scientists, teachers, parents, because it is education that determines the future of the world, of each country, and its results directly affect the state of affairs in all other spheres of human life - political, socio-economic, cultural and scientific. Personal development is recognized as the main goal, the key indicator of modern progress, and therefore it puts forward new requirements to education, to its quality, in particular, to the quality of educational activities, as a part of a holistic pedagogical process.
The state documents, decrees of the President of Ukraine, the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the concepts define the priorities of the development of education of Ukraine in general and educational activities in particular, the main provisions of strategic changes, the corresponding legal and regulatory framework has been created and updated, practical reformation of the branch is carried out in accordance with the Conceptual Principles of Secondary School Reform «New Ukrainian School», the Conceptual Principles of National-Patriotic Education of Ukraine and the Strategy of National-Patriotic Education of Ukraine, etc.
At the same time, the situation in educational activities, the pace and content of transformations do not sufficiently meet the needs of the individual, the government and the society. This demands updating of education and sets the task for the government to ensure the priority of pedagogical tasks, including educational ones, the urgency of solving current problems of education and personal development through improving the quality of education, the quality of pedagogical activities, including educational ones. Chapter 5 of the Act «On education» addresses the issue of quality assurance in education, noting the need to establish an internal system of quality assurance in educational institutions. Development of such system in general secondary education institutions (GSEI), definition of policies and procedures, principles, directions, tools for assessing the quality of GSEI activity are ongoing. In this context, we consider it necessary to propose a model for assessing the quality of educational activities of GSEI, developed on the basis of a qualimetric approach.
The article defines such directions of assessment of the quality of educational activity of GSEI, as: the quality of personal development of students, the quality of development of students team, the quality of professional activity of teachers as an educators, the quality of educational environment and the conditions for ensuring educational activity.
2. Grechanyk O. Ye., V. V. Gryhorash. Orhanizatsiia vnutrishnoho audytu v zakladi zahalnoi serednoi osvity. Kharkiv, 2019. 144 s.
3. Grechanyk O. Ye. Upravlinnya vyhovnoyu robotoyu v shkoli. Kharkiv, 2013. 240 s.
4. Ielnykova H. V. Adaptyvni tekhnolohii v osviti. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka. Seriia «Pedahohika». 2017. Vyp. 3 (5). URL: http://am.eor.in.ua/images/adapt/Vol.3ped5/17ped3_5yelnikova_r.pdf (data zvernennya: 24.02.2020).
5. Masterkova T. Rozvytok profesiinoi kompetentnosti pedagoga v mizhatestaziynyi period na zasadah adaptyvnogo upravlinnya. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka. Seriia «Pedahohika». 2017. Vyp. 3 (5). URL: http://am.eor.in.ua/images/adapt/Vol.3ped5/17ped3_5yelnikova_r.pdf (data zvernennya: 27.02.2020).
6. Riabova Z. V. Kvalimetrychnyi pidkhid do otsiniuvannia yakosti nadannia osvitnikh posluh. Adaptyvne upravlinnia: teoriia i praktyka. Seriia «Pedahohika». 2018. Vyp. 5 (9). URL: https://amtp.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/107/74 (data zvernennya: 27.02.2020).
7. Khliebnikova T. M. Metodychna robota yak zasib rozvytku profesiinoi kompetentnosti pedahoha. Upravlinnia shkoloiu. 2015. № 19—21. S. 15—25/
8. Khliebnikova T. M., Grechanyk O. Ye., Grygorash V. V. Akmeolohichnyi suprovid pedahoha v protsesi samorozvytku. Science Review. 2018. 6 (13), July. S. 11—16. URL: https://doi.org/10.31435/rsglobal_sr/01072018/5897 (data zvernennia: 07.02.2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.