APPLICATION OF INNOVATION METHODS AND TECHNOLOGIES DURING TEACHING ECONOMIC DISCIPLINES IN PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE ENGINEERS
Abstract. The article analyzes the use of innovative methods and technologies in the process of preparation of the future engineer-teacher and determines and substantiates the influence of the use of innovative methods and technologies on the development of pedagogical skills of future engineers-pedagogues - participants of innovative processes, improvement of qualitative indicators of teaching methods and use technologies for future professionals.
The relevance of the use of methods and technologies in the teaching of economic disciplines in the process of professional training of future engineer-teacher, which are to teach the future specialist to independently acquire knowledge and apply them to solve new cognitive and practical problems; promote the development of communication skills; expand the circle of communication; to foster the ability to use research techniques: to collect and analyze information, to make hypotheses, to draw conclusions. The methods of interactive learning and their organizational and methodical forms are considered, which are the most optimal for the use of certain types of training in the preparation of specialists.
The role of innovative methods and technologies in shaping future professionals' professional readiness, thinking and behavior has been clarified.
The complex of professionally significant qualities of future engineers-educators necessary for successful professional activity is characterized and special attention is given to modern information technologies, their opportunities for improvement of professional skills.
The conclusions are drawn and the prospects for further research within the given direction are indicated.
2. Halytsya IO Innovative mechanisms of activation of pedagogical and scientific processes / IO Halytsa // High School. - 2011. - № 7/8. - pp. 31–37.
3. B. Grechanik Innovative potential of domestic universities: features and problems of its formation / B.V. Grechnik // Investments: practice and experience. - K., 2010. - №11. - pp. 24–27.
4. Gurevich RS Information and telecommunication technologies in preparation of the future specialist / RS. Gurevich // Continuing Professional Education: Theory and Practice. - K., 2002. - № 4. - P. 61-68.
5. Halytsya I. Intellectual-competitive games as a creative mechanism of activation of pedagogical, scientific and innovative processes / I. Halytsya, O. Halytsya // Higher School. - 2011. - №1. - P. 104–107.
6. Dichkivska IM Innovative pedagogical technologies: textbook. tool. / I.M. Dychkivska. - K .: Akademvidav, 2004. - 218 p.
7. Dichkivska IM Innovative pedagogical technologies: Educ. manual / IM Dychkivska. –K .: Akademvidav, 2004. - 352 p.
8. Innovative pedagogical technologies: theory and practice of use in higher education: monograph / II Dobroskok, VP Kotsur, SO Nikitchina [and others]; Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky. state. ped. them. G. Skovoroda, Institute of Ped. education and adult education of APS of Ukraine. - Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky. : Issue of SV Karpuk, 2008. - 284 p.
9. TI Koval Training of Higher School Teachers: Information Technologies in Pedagogical Activity: Educational Method. manual / T.I. Blacksmith. - K .: View. Center of KNLU, 2009. - 380 p.
10. Koshechko NV Teaching Methods in Higher Education: Educ. manual / NV Kitty. - Nizhin: NDU them. Gogol, 2013. - 115 p.
11. Lysenko MV Innovative paradigm of higher education of Ukraine in the conditions of transition to the information society: author. diss. … Cand. philosopher. Sciences: 09.00.10 / Lysenko Nikola Vladislavovich; Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine, Nat. tech. University of Ukraine «Kyiv. polytechnics inst-t ». - K., 2013. - 16 p.
12. On higher education: Law of Ukraine of July 1 2014 No. 1556 VII // Off. hanging Of Ukraine. - 2014. - №63. - Art. 1728
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.