Modern and innovative methods of teaching and training of specialists in higher school
The article discusses methods of active learning as a way of organizing the educational process to improve the quality of training of future specialists. Аrticle presents the types and advantages of interactive methods as a form of innovative learning, and presents an algorithm for interactive sessions, and the singularities of its main part.
Describes innovative training methods that are used in the system of modern educational process in higher education and describe the function of educational process, key among which are education, razvivaya and self-improvement. Define the characteristics of the means, forms and methods of innovative learning and the features of their use in interactive educational environment.
2. Obdalova O.I. Use of e-learning technologies in educational process / O.I. Abdulov, O.Y. Isakov // Remote. virtual. training. – 2014. – No. 12. – S.50–55.
3. Reflection N.V. Pedagogy : ucheb.aid / N.V. Bordovskaya, A.A. Rean. – SPb. : Peter, 2006. – 304 S.
4. Verbitsky A.A. Active learning in higher school: context approach: method. manual / A.A. Verbitsky. – M. : Higher. wk., 1991. 207.
5. Vekhovna robot from studentskog, Molody: navch. Oleshko for visa, navc. zakladu/ T.Y. Osipova [the investigation]; for zag. edited by T.Y. Osipova // Pvendor. Derg. PED. UN-t im. K. D. Ushinskogo. – Odessa: Feniks, 2006.
6. Wtyczka S.S. Principles pedagogy vido school: Navch. Oleshko for visa, navc. Zakladu / S.S. Wetwiska; Zhitomirsky.. PED. UN-t im. Ivana Franka. – K. : Center of nawc. lterature, 2003.
7. Goncharenko S. Ukrainian pedagogichni wordlist / S. Goncharenko. – K. : Lybid, 1997. – S. 91.
8. Gusv S.S. Planuvannya resultats osti I OTA technology. Moscow: national education, 2000.
9. Zhukov R.N. Principles zagalna profesine Pedagogika: Navalny Oleshko. – M. : Gardariki, 2005.
10. Kruglikov V.N. Business games and other methods of activization of informative activity / V.N. Kruglikov, V.E. Platonov, Y.A. Sharanov. – SPb. Publ P-2, 2006. – 192 p.
11. Lecz s pedagogy vido school : navch. posb. /edited by V.I. Lozovo. – H. : OVS, 2006. – 496 p.
12. Pedagogics and psychology wiso school: Navch. Oleshko for WUSV / M.V. Bulanova-Toporkova. – Rostov-na-Donu: Feniks, 2002.
13. The sitars V.A. Didaktika: ucheb. a manual for students / V.A. Sitars. – M., 2002. – pp. 240.
14. Yakovenko T.V. Zastosuvannya interaktivnich] navchannya in process metodichno preparation students inzhenerno-pedagogichnij specialties / T.V. Yakovenko // the Pedagogics psychology : ZB. Sciences] / for zag. ed. I.F. Prokopenko, V.I. Lozovo. – H., 2006. – VIP. 29. – S. 151–156.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.