Modern Adaptive Technologies of Individual Work with Masters of Education Management
This article discusses the process of training masters in managing an educational institution and its individual components, namely the creation of an individual adaptive scenario for the training of master masters, the filling of which depends on the creativity of the teacher and the motivation of the undergraduate. The necessity of searching for new technologies and diverse options for professional training of masters is emphasized.
The success of the training of master-managers depends on the filling of the process of training in technologies, techniques, innovative and interactive methods, practice-oriented, multi-level tasks. Therefore, an individual adaptive master's script should consist of correctly selected tools.
According to the author, adaptive technologies can automatically become a powerful tool for an individual scenario in the preparation of masters in managing an educational institution, which can automatically provide individual support for each student and work effectively at a subject-subject level.
The text of this article discusses an effective practice-oriented modern technology of “coaching”, which is capable of fundamentally changing the behavior model of a future manager, revealing his inner potential and helping to master the culture of managing teaching staff.
During the study, the author selected coaching techniques for the discipline that is taught to graduate students in school management in the first year of study “Conflicts in management”, since the future manager needs to learn how to adequately resolve conflict situations, be able to decompose the conflict into parts, find out its causes, see hidden motives, interests of the parties to the conflict. The “Wheel of balance” and “Generator of new behavior” techniques with the following description of step-by-step actions are presented as an effective tool.
2. Borova T. Kouchynh yak mekhanizm spiamovanoi samoorhanizatsii / T. Borova // Teoriia ta metodyka upravlinnia osvitoiu. – № 3, 2010. – Stattia. Elektronnyi resurs. Rezhym dostupu: http://tme.umo.edu.ua/docs/3/10bordio.pdf
3. Horuk N. Kouchynh yak efektyvna tekhnolohiia formuvannia samoosvitnoi kompetentnosti studentiv / N. Horuk // Problemy pidhotovky suchasnoho vchytelia. – № 11, 2015. – S. 99-104. – Stattia. Elektronnyi resurs. Rezhym dostupu: https://library.udpu.edu.ua/library_files/probl_sych_vchutela/2015/11_1/15.pdf
4. Nezhynska O. O. Osnovy kouchynhu : navchalnyi posibnyk / O. O. Nezhynska, V. M. Tymenko. – Kyiv ; Kharkiv : TOV «DISA PLIuS», 2017. – 220 s.
5. Opaliuk T. L. Adaptyvne navchannia studentiv ta yoho struktura / T. L. Opaliuk // Naukovi zapysky Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Hnatiuka. Seriia : Pedahohika. – № 2, 2014. – S. 58-62. – Rezhym dostupu: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/NZTNPU_ped_2014_2_12.
6. Sliusarenko N. V., Kulbatska M. V. Orhanizatsiia subiekt-subiektnoi pedahohichnoi vzaiemodii yak umova formuvannia osobystosti profesionala, 2015. – Elektronnyi resurs. Rezhym dostupu: http://ekhsuir.kspu.edu/bitstream/123456789/4771/1/207.pdf
7. Khmelnytska O. S. Kouchynh yak suchasna tekhnolohiia pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti navchalnoho protsesu // «Molodyi vchenyi». – № 6 (46), cherven, 2017. – Stattia. Elektronnyi resurs. Rezhym dostupu: http://molodyvcheny.in.ua/files/journal/2017/6/71.pdf.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.